Returns Policy: Chanson Ionizers
IMPORTANT FACTS TO NOTE (RETURNS SUMMARY):
Chanson Return Policy: 60-day trial period:
We invite you to try out our ionizers and enjoy the benefits for up to 60 days. We are so sure that you will be satisfied with your Chanson Ionizer that we offer you a 60-day money back guarantee. If at any time in the first 60 days you wish to return your unit, it must be returned in an “as new condition” and in its original packing and we will give you a full refund, less 10% restocking fees. Shipping fees in this case are non-refundable and are to be the sole responsibility of the customer.
“As new condition” means the ionizer is not scratched, damaged or broken in any way and is returned with all the hoses, connectors, parts, manuals and DVD’s etc. The box must be kept in very good condition, retain the 2 blue inlet protectors and the see-thru ionizer protective sticker.
All Ionizers shipped in the UK require an adult signature to be provided upon delivery. Energise UK Limited is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages. If the post office or delivery confirmation shows that your package was delivered, please contact your local post office or delivery service. An option to purchase delivery insurance is offered if this is a concern.
Energise UK Limited cannot be responsible for any delay in the delivery of packages, or for any delay caused by customs inspection of International orders.
• If you want to return the product, email firstname.lastname@example.org
• You will be sent a ‘Returns Form’
• The product must be returned within 10 days of receiving this form. Please fill in the form and return it to us asap.
• All product returns to Energise UK must be accompanied by proof or purchase, such as the original purchase receipt, invoice,
copy of order or an emailed version of these confirmations. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Products must be secured properly for shipping and packed appropriately. When shipping you must include all accessories,
cables, CDs, and manuals. If you have any questions on packing procedures, please contact customer service for guidelines. Items returned with missing accessories or damaged due to improper packaging are subject to higher restocking fees.
Product Return Acceptance Policy
All returned product that does not meet the following criteria will not be accepted for refund and will be returned to customer.
• No refunds or exchanges will be issued on products that are not directly purchased from Energise UK Limited;
• Defective on arrival product must be returned unused in its original box with all accessories including all materials pertaining to
the product, such as the cables, manuals, power cords, power supplies, software, etc in the original packing unused;
• All products returned for monetary refunds must be accompanied by an “Returns Number” (please contact customer services to
obtain an “Returns Number”) and proof of purchase. This does not affect your legal rights. Please contact your local Citizens
Advice Bureau if you require further advice regarding your legal rights.
• Products must be absent of visible markings, such as pen ink, labels, Velcro, magic marker, stickers, paint, oils and grease, glue,
• Products must be absent of physical damage, such as scratches, cracks, chips, tears, dents, compressions, etc.
• Send returns to: Energise UK Ltd, Moulton Park Office Village, 20 Scirocco Close, Northampton, NN3 6AP We will refund your card within 7 working days.