- Robert Young Product Overview
- Robert Young Events
- Robert Young Multi-Media
- Young pHorever Core Supplements
- Young pHorever Green Drinks
- Young pHorever Packs
- Young pHorever Colloidals
- Young pHorever Alkaline Salts and Minerals
- Young pHorever Childrens Products
- Young pHorever Bone Health
- Young pHorever Omega Oils
- Young pHorever Super Sprouts
- Young pHorever Cleanse
- Young pHorever Personal Care
- Young pHorever Antioxidants
- Young pHorever pH Drops
- Young pHorever Craving Control
- Young pHorever Chlorophyll
- Anthony Robbins
- pHion Balance
- Udo's Choice
- Inner Balance
- A Vogel / Bioforce
- Bragg Aminos
- Vegus Juices
- Chanson Ionizers
- Green Drinks
- pH Drops
- Alkaline Minerals & Salts
- Alkaline Recipe Book
- Alkaline Diet Courses
- Supplement Packs
- Nutritionist Consultations
- pH Testing Strips
- Omega Oils
- Alkaline Weight Loss
- Alkaline Sports/Protein
- Cleanse and Detox
- Water Bottles
- Fibre and Probiotics
- Alkaline Snacks
- Wheat & Barley Grass
- Alkaline Water
- Alkaline Foods
- Natural Health
- Health & Nutrition Services
- Chemical Free Products
|Energise for Life - Site, Company & Store Policies|
Welcome to energiseforlife.com the ultimate wellbeing and health site. To ensure that you have the most pleasurable experience possible please note our site, company and store policies, terms & conditions:
|Product & Content Disclaimer|
Because many of our products are natural food supplements, the statements about the products have not been evaluated by the DEFRA. Energise UK Limited does not engage directly or indirectly in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease or sickness. You should always consult a primary care physician/health practitioner of choice when considering supplementation for health purposes, especially when undergoing treatment for an existing condition. Pregnant individuals should also consult a physician before beginning supplementation.
The information on this website is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not an attempt by the writers or publisher to diagnose or prescribe, nor should it be construed to be such. Readers are hereby encouraged to consult with a licensed health care professional concerning the information presented, which has been received from sources deemed reliable, but no guarantees, expressed or implied, can be made regarding the accuracy of same. Therefore, readers are also encouraged to verify for themselves and to their own satisfaction the accuracy of all reports, recommendations, conclusions, comments, opinions, or anything else published herein before making any kind of decisions based upon what they have read. If you have a medical condition, please consult your medical practitioner.
It is essential to remember that none of the Energise for Life employees or directors are:
Only opinions based upon our own personal experiences or information detailed in medical/academic journals or other publications is cited. WE DO NOT OFFER MEDICAL ADVICE or prescribe any treatments. This refers to any form of conversation between Energise for Life and our customers.
For any health or medical issues - you should be talking to your doctor - not taking our advice.
Alkaline Lifestyle Course and Alkaline Water Ioniser Disclaimer
Before starting any weight loss or reduction programme, you should make sure that you are not underweight and in any event, we advise you to seek medical advice before beginning any weight loss programme or using an Alkaline Water Ioniser.
The Alkaline Lifestyle Course including the information featured regarding the use of Alkaline Water Ionisers provides advice on diet and is intended to assist users in relation to weight loss and to achieve a healthy diet and lifestyle. Energise UK Ltd is not a medical organisation and we cannot give medical advice or make any diagnosis.
The material on our site or which is made available via our site is intended to be used as a general guide in relation to diet and weight loss. We do not provide medical advice or emotional support or assistance on an individual basis or feedback on any information submitted or posted on our site by you.
The material on our site is for information and educational purposes only. You should consult with registered medical practitioners or healthcare professionals concerning the information presented.
Information has been compiled from sources that we deem reliable but no guarantee either expressed or implied is made regarding the accuracy of the same. It is your responsibility to verify to your own satisfaction the provenance of the information supplied before making any decision based upon the information.
If you have any pre-existing medical condition, we advise you to consult your doctor before taking part in the Alkaline Lifestyle Course or using an Alkaline Water Ioniser.
|Returns Policy This is a summary, please see our full website terms of sale for full details.|
When you return a Product to us:
If you have cancelled the Contract between us within the 7-day cooling-off period (see our full terms of sale above), we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation. In this case, we will refund the price of the Product in full, including the cost of sending the item to you. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. You must also return the Product(s) to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them, and at your own cost and risk. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
For any other reason (for instance, because you have notified us in accordance with our sale terms and conditions, that you do not agree to any change in these terms and conditions or in any of our policies, or because you claim that the Product is defective), we will examine the returned Product and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time.
We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for the defective Product. Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us. You must however return the Products to us in their original undamaged packaging.
If you return a Product to us after the 7-day cooling off period and the Product is not defective then we may issue a refund to you of the price of the Product including the cost of sending the item to you less a 6% re-stocking fee. You will also be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
In addition to your rights in our sale terms and conditions, where you are a consumer you may benefit from certain product specific returns policies as included on our site from time to time. If there is any conflict between these provisions and the product specific returns policies then the product specific policies shall prevail.
If you are a business and not purchasing goods as a consumer then:
if you cancel an order before we dispatch the Products to you we will issue a full refund to you less a re-stocking fee of 6% of the order value; and we will exchange Products which are faulty on receipt by you provided that we are notified within 10 days of receipt of the Products by you and the Products are returned to us in their original undamaged packaging.
If you do not receive a product, you must let us know within 10 days of placing your order, otherwise we cannot send a replacement.
After the warranty period has elapsed from receipt of an order, the customer is responsible for the cost of returning faulty goods. If a fault is found to have occurred due to accidental damage, misuse or expected wear and tear you will be informed of the cost of repair/replacement and return delivery. When payment is received, the goods will be returned to you.
is the most significant concerns for both the shopper and the retailer
during an online transaction and we have gone to great lengths to
ensure our store is as secure as possibly by using the latest technology.
VeriSign is the leading Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate Authority enabling secure e-commerce, communications, and interactions for Web sites, intranets, and extranets. Energise For Life has chosen the most trusted mark on the Internet to enable the strongest SSL encryption available to every site visitor.
have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our
firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our
information gathering and dissemination practices for this web
We will never collect sensitive information
about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold
will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that
we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we
will delete or correct it promptly.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. We also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information, like their name and email address, and unique identifiers. We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about our company. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary if they have subscribed to the mail list. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings by choosing to un-subscribe. Unique identifiers are collected to verify the user's identity and for use in our record system.
Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor's contact information and unique identifiers. Contact information from the order form is used to send orders and information about our company to our customers. The customer's contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings. Unique identifiers are collected from Web site visitors to verify the user's identity and for use as account numbers in our record system.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All data is protected using the most advanced methods available. We do not store financial information like credit card numbers or personal information like social security numbers on this site.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive mail list messages.
- You can send email to us by visiting the Contact Page
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying
information previously provided. You can send email to us by visiting Contact
|Competition Terms & Conditions|
These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in below are the Competition Rules ("Rules") and apply to competitions included on the www.energiseforlife.com website ("Competition"), or through any other means of communication between Energise UK and our customers, newsletter subscribers, forum members or blog readers.
By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- The Competition is organised by Energise UK.
- Rules specific to each Competition are displayed at www.energiseforlife.com/competitions.php web page . In the event of discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the Competition Notice, the Competition Notice shall prevail.
- Energise UK reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition, the Competition Notice or these Rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the Competition Notice or these Rules. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Competition Rules, Energise UK, 20 Moulton Business Park, Scirocco Close, Northampton, NN3 6AP
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, Competition Notice, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of Energise UK shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- To qualify to enter the Competition you must be a European Resident.
- Employees of Energise UK or any company involved in the Competition or any advertising agency or web company connected with Energise UK or any such person’s subsidiary or associated companies, agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to enter the Competition. Energise UK reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific Competition, e.g. a valid passport, visas and/or driver"s licence will be required if the Competition prize includes travel outside the United Kingdom and/or car hire.
- By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- Energise UK assumes that by using its site and entering the Competition (and you warrant that) either you have legal capacity to enter the Competition and agree to the Rules (i.e. that you are of sufficient age and mental capacity and are entitled to be legally bound in contract) or your parents have consented to your entry of the Competition and use of these Rules.
- Energise UK reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Energise UK in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
- Only one entry per person per Competition and per address is allowed.
- Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- Proof of posting cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. Energise UK cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- Entrants should note that unless stated otherwise, Energise UK does not accept responsibility for the return of any Competition entries, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
- Prize winners will be chosen at random unless specified otherwise in the Competition Notice, from all qualifying entries within 28 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice. Tie-breakers will be judged by Energise UK and, if required by law, by an independent adjudicator. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) and Energise UK shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification within the time stated therein may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded. Competition winner(s)’ names may be published on the Energise UK website or you can write to Competition Prize Winners, Energise UK, 20 Moulton Business Park, Scirocco Close, Northampton, NN3 6AP naming the specific competition including a self-addressed stamped envelope for a list of winners.
- Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Energise UK reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- Prizes are awarded at Energise UK’s discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
- Where a prize may not be appropriate for a younger contestant, the minimum age for entry will be stated in the Competition Notice and must be observed. Energise UK reserves the right to request written proof of age of any winner.
- All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses upgrades etc.) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
Intellectual Property Rights
- In consideration of Energise UK agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby assigns to Energise UK the complete copyright and all other rights in any entry, which shall be for the full period of copyright. Energise UK shall be free to assign such rights to third parties.
- Furthermore, any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that the information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, Energise UK reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
- Energise UK cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Energise UK is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude Energise UK’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
Data Protection and Publicity
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Energise UK reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual?s prior consent.
- The Competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law.
How to contact us
- You can contact us in relation to any competition by writing