Here are the blog goals for the EFL Blog June 2006-June 2007:
- To encourage the creation of a new community of at least 6 other alkaline diet/natural health blogs - these do not exist yet, but through blogging passionately and regularly on the subject, I intend to inspire others out there to believe that this is possible, it is easy to achieve and it is most certainly worthwhile. I have already connected with a lot of new friends who are also passionate about this subject and the longer time goes on the more chance there is for me to encourage others to start blogging!
- To recruit 3 other health crazy bloggers to post regularly to the EFL Blog – I think that by getting other perspectives and interests onto this blog it will be a far more useful and worthwhile resource. (if anyone is interested, do let me know).
- To have this blog mentioned in a major online publication – hey I am covering some pretty important stuff on here – the more exposure the better!
- To have over 500 unique visitors to this blog daily – I am striving to provide unbiased natural health news and resources, so the more people that read this blog the better.
- To be recognised at THE natural health blog on the Internet – goes without saying.
I have written myself out a very detailed RPM plan for each of these goals and while they might be refined from time to time I know that if I can reach at least one of these by this time next year I will be doing extremely well!
Do You Want To Get Alkaline?
Grab your free, instant access to my Alkaline Diet Beginners Guide, Alkaline
Foods, Charts & ten free alkaline recipes (delicious!) plus all of my goodies delivered direct to your inbox each week.
Your information is 100% secure.
By Registering here, you will recieve articles, videos and other tips to help you get alkaline.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Note: This blog is only my opinion. It is not medical advice or diagnosis. Only opinions based upon our own personal experiences or information detailed in medical/academic journals or other publications is cited. WE DO NOT OFFER MEDICAL ADVICE or prescribe any treatments. Please consult with a medical professional before making any diet or nutrition changes. Refer to our full disclaimer for more information.