William has just finished the 12-week course and has totally smashed his goals! Read his detailed account of how he found the course and created the health and body of his dreams:
Hey to all!
Have just finished my 12 week Alkaline Course, I thought I’ll quickly jump in here to share my experiences. And, wow, what are the experiences!
To begin with, my name is William, I’m a carpenter by occupation, recently doing most of my work working from home (making my way into online marketing world). For a past 6 years I thought I was living ‘the healthy life’ – avoiding sweets, fatty diets, eating loads of fruits, trying to keep myself fit and active. Now I know – boy, I was wrong….
Even then, I can say it was not always easy for me to keep up a ‘healthy’ living. Looking back, I remember that most of the times when I was finding myself struggling was when I had life standing in way and having no-one around doing what you do just to give that extra push that we all need sometimes. Or when I felt that I dont have a structure for me to follow, that would help me to create a bigger picture of what is it that I want to achieve…
Was introduced to alkalining about 4 months ago, almost by accident. Have to say I was a little sceptical at a begining, as I was not sure how I’m going to fit into this new lifestyle. But as soon as I have went through Ross’s first ebooks, teaching us all about Alkaline Lifestyle – I felt in love with that idea right away. It just made sooo much sense!
What I really found helpful was the process of the program, and the support I was getting from Ross. As soon I started my week one – it was like: open an email, read through, print out the materials, go to shop, follow the shopping list, go back home, make some meals and enjoy. Any questions – drop an email I found it that simple.
Just to share, my personal achievements:
- I completely transformed my diet by simply following the program step-by-step.
- I have reduced my body fat from 18.8% to 12.8% and kept my original weight at 68kg = fat loss / muscle mass gain!
- I have increased my running distance by half and was coming back home feeling like I’ve just came back from a long walk) (I went for 10K, 60min run. My single advise here – make sure you always wear a heart monitor, it really helps! Never used to have one before, thanks for pointing it out, Ross!)
- Breathing exercises – Anywhere – at work, on the train, while checking emails: there can be no excuse, just do it – really makes a difference in how you feel.
- Sweets: I failed twice, it just went ouf of control… But (correct me if I’m wrong) – by increasing amount of healthy Salts, it helped make cravings go away. Never touched it again (apart from few apples and bananas
- Alcohol: nope, and don’t even wanna think about it. Was easier than I thought. How? I don’t know, it just happened. I think setting up such goal at a beginning of the course, and visualising yourself living without it really did a trick as well.
- Reduced my outgoings spend on food (meat and alcohol are so expensive, a waste of money, and and its bad for your health, of course!), meaning I can concentrate more on higher quality supplements that definitely makes huge difference in how you feel and progress
- I can even jump out of my bed in a matter of seconds now (thanks to one simple tip mentioned in a course) Something I was really having serious issues before….
I could sure go on and on how great and different I feel today, but I’m guessing there is no need to – its obvious!
My biggest challenges:
Making Almost Alkaline Lasagna. Honestly, I dont know how many times I’ve got it wrong… But then again, I just kept repeating the same process and learned from my mistakes as I go. Until I got it right, one day.
What else helped me to make a difference:
Attending Dr. Youngs seminar in London really helped me learn more. After reading loads of information online I thought I know quite a bit, wasn’t even going to go there. Until someone took me by the hand and dragged me there And I’m so happy I went! It was a mind blowing evening, and I HIGHLY recommend to go and see him talking live if you ever have a chance.
In closing, I can say that I’m really glad I’ve done a course. Have made a decision to put all of my effort for 12 weeks, just followed the steps and loved every single bit of it. Cant see myself going back to how I lived before, it just doesnt make any sense now…
All the best and congratulations to all who have decided to take on this great challenge and help transform your lives too, to a stronger, happier and and much (much!) healthier. I don’t know where you’re at with the course now (or even if you just thinking of starting it), but I honestly believe the program is great, and that anyone who’s serious about their health should do it. Really easy to follow, and if I could do it, then I’m sure anyone can do it. Especially if you know how to make a lasagna – then you’re laughing
BIG Thank You to EnergiseForLife team, and Ross for helping out on this transformational journey!
- William V Vysniauskas
Do You Want To Get Alkaline?
Grab your free, instant access to my Alkaline Diet Beginners Guide, Alkaline
Foods, Charts & ten free alkaline recipes (delicious!) plus all of my goodies delivered direct to your inbox each week.
Your information is 100% secure. By registering here, you will recieve weekly articles, videos and other tips to help you get alkaline. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Note: This blog is only my opinion. It is not medical advice or diagnosis. Only opinions based upon our own personal experiences or information detailed in medical/academic journals or other publications is cited. WE DO NOT OFFER MEDICAL ADVICE or prescribe any treatments. Please consult with a medical professional before making any diet or nutrition changes. Refer to our full disclaimer for more information.