The Definitive Acid/Alkaline Food Chart
Here it is, the Definitive Acid/Alkaline Food Chart!
By Ross Bridgeford (Energise Ross)
Congratulations on getting your Complete List of Acid / Alkaline Foods. This is the definitive guide, as directed by pH Miracle author and alkaline diet pioneer Robert Young.
It includes a complete, detailed chart PLUS an at-a-glance one-page chart for you to print and stick on your fridge.
…and of course, your five starter alkaline diet recipes!
If you want to know the absolute truth about which foods are alkaline and which are acid you simply have to download the Energise Acid/Alkaline Food Chart. There are so many incorrect, misleading acid/alkaline food lists on the internet and it has become my mission to try to support as many people as possible to make the alkaline diet real in their life.
With over nine years of working and researching in this field and having worked closely with Robert Young (pH Miracle) for much of that time, we truly believe that our charts are the most accurate available.
Here’s What to do Now
- STEP ONE: download the charts by clicking here or on the picture
- STEP TWO: read the info below – this will get you going and off to the best possible start (my top four guides are listed below)
- STEP THREE: head back to the main area of my Alkaline Diet site to continue reading my free guides!
- SPECIAL STEP FOUR: Remember, if at any stage you have any questions at all you can email me by clicking here. I’m more than happy to help
And after you’ve finished reading this page (and have a good browse of the 650+ alkaline diet guides I’ve written here – they’re all free!) go and check your inbox for my email!
A Bit About Me – Ross Bridgeford
I’m Ross (the one on the right, the other guy is Robert Young) – the co-founder of Energise (this site) and the author of the Definitive Guide to Alkaline Water that you’re just about to download and read!
I’ve been reading, writing, researching, authoring and most importantly teaching the alkaline diet and all about alkaline water, foods, exercise and nutrition since 2004. In fact, that’s when we (my brother and I) started Energise.
My big, passion (I call it my big ‘why’) is to help you reach your full health potential and enjoy the process. I truly believe that getting healthy (and alkaline) HAS to be easy, fun and sustainable (i.e. for the long term), otherwise it will never stick. And that’s my job for you – to make getting to your health goals, no matter what they are, as quickly and easily as possible and to make it as ENJOYABLE as possible too!
So think of this Guide to Alkaline Foods as the start of a journey together.
I’ll be sending you more guides and resources (all free of course) over the coming days, weeks and months. All with the aim to help get you to that big health goal of yours!
If at any time you don’t want to hear from me any more, there is an ‘unsubscribe’ link in every email I send (or you can just email me here). Please don’t hit the ‘spam’ button – just unsubscribe or let me know!
You can download your report “The Complete Acid & Alkaline Food Charts” by clicking on the image or download link below, but here is what will happen now:
- In your inbox there will be a copy of the guide for you to reference whenever you need in the future
- Over the next few weeks and months I’ll be sending you my free alkaline diet, foods, recipes and nutrition guides (all totally free of course) to help you get to your health goal.
- But now – you can get back to my Alkaline Diet Site and carry on reading what you were reading! There are over 650 alkaline diet resources, guides and articles and over 150 free alkaline diet recipes on there to help you (again, it’s all free). And here are a few of my favourites:
[+] The Seven Most Alkaline Foods
[+] The Quick Start Guide to Doing the Alkaline Cleanse
[+] The Alkaline Diet Simplified
[+] The Top 10 Alkaline Diet Questions Answered
[+] The Full Free Alkaline Recipe Catalog
After you read the report please comment below and share your thoughts.
Thanks & Enjoy
p.s. here is the link to the food chart once more in case you missed it
Do You Want To Get Alkaline?
Grab your free, instant access to my Alkaline Diet Beginners Guide, Alkaline
Foods, Charts & ten free alkaline recipes (delicious!) plus all of my goodies delivered direct to your inbox each week.
Your information is 100% secure.
By Registering here, you will recieve articles, videos and other tips to help you get alkaline.
You can unsubscribe at any time.